ICE140-S Water Filter System
An ICE140-S is a complete ice machine water filter system solution. It includes the water filter, head, mounting bracket, gauge, and installation instructions. The ICE140-S filter is a sanitary quick change and designed to be used on ice machines producing 800lb -1000lb of ice per day.
- Effectively reduces sediment and chlorine taste and odor for better equipment protection and clearer, great tasting ice.
- Contains Integrated Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“I.M.P.A.CT.”) media
- Built-in bacteria inhibitor intended to reduce fouling of media
- Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria
- NSF Certified
- FDA CRF-21 compliant materials
- Reduces unwanted taste/odors and chlorine corrosion of metallic components.
- Reduces scale build-up and equipment down time.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design reduces media contamination during change-outs
Find more information, directly from the manufacturer 3M click here.